View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Honored 

Post Honored
Hello everyone, competition is about to come to its end i just want to share how honored i am being among such a great Mappers and such a huge event that Maverick had going on for years now.

I do apologize for my mistake but i haven't thought anything like 'copyrights' or 'stealing' since I'm a huge supporter of Id Software/Quake III Arena, it was the first logo created for Massacre Servers and it was made by my Niece so i couldn't think of anything instead of making her happy seeing Her logo inside this amazing maps.

I tried to contact Id Software but I'm sure they have more serious issues to deal with and it would take time for a reply as a good Friend said to me so he helped me with a backup plan as you can see on my signature.

Wishing you all best of luck and remember win or loose you are all talented.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Honored
I want vice versa thank to you for sponsoring this competition and interaction with us on this forum!

I promise I will find some honorable place for logo made by your Niece in my map :)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 am
Site Admin

I'll go ahead and post that logo in a few different sizes on the sponsor logo thread (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16937).

Thanks Q3Nightmare. I'm pretty sure we all understand the circumstances.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Thank you again for sponsoring the competition! You are making this event happen. :)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 pm
Profile WWW

I cant see what all the fuss is about, we are correct me if im wrong making a map for quake 3/ quakelive ? so what is wrong with having the quake logo in it exactly?..

I quite liked the original image and found a nice place to put it in my map :( .

That said thanks for supporting the competition.

Regards
Fubsy

Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]