View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fbtdm1 by Fubsy 

Post Re: Fbtdm1 by Fubsy
https://rapidshare.com/files/2542135517/fbdm1_a.zip

Have fun

Regards
Fubsy

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm

I click the link to download the file and all i get is a page that say download file on the left but only
an upload option on the right. Middle of the page theres a download option but when I click that
I get the old there are secure and non secure items on the page do I want to open the page popup,
I click yes and then IE drops the active X menu saying it prevented blablabla and I click on download file
and I get some upload page.I dont want to have to register to get this file.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 am

Hi Fusby,

Personally i really like this map also as i liked each and everyones, although I'm not a judge what so ever it's lets say the whole experience/excitement and thank you for that amazing flag.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am
Profile WWW

Q3Nightmare wrote:
Hi Fusby,

Personally i really like this map also as i liked each and everyones, although I'm not a judge what so ever it's lets say the whole experience/excitement and thank you for that amazing flag.

Thank you Q3Nightmare, I know its not as pretty as many of the other maps but I'm pretty happy with the way it plays especially on dual all thought my friend was wiping the floor with me most of the time lol. I thought having the logo's as flags was a much better idea than just slapping them on the walls, although its a shame your original logo couldn't be used but the new one looks pretty nice too :) .

Sorry about the hassle with the download Kaustic, I usually use my own isp ftp server to host files but for some reason yesterday I was unable to access it so uploaded it to rapidshare Instead I wasn't aware that you had to register to download tho, so thankyou again for making a map pack available Q3Nightmare.

Regards
Fubsy

Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 am

Hi, all ive added a new link to download the map.

http://www.fubbsy.webspace.virginmedia.com/fbdm1_a.zip

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

I like it :D . Always was a big Gothic texture kinda person.The layout looks good.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

kaustic wrote:
I like it :D . Always was a big Gothic texture kinda person.The layout looks good.

Thanks Kaustic ;) the same to you m8 was thinking about stealing ur blocks lol :D I also like the big strafe jump to the powerup aswell makes people work for it and put them selves at risk of being taken down in the process bit like space chamber, good work :)

regards
Fubsy

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Nice job on the map :)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

phantazm11 wrote:
Nice job on the map :)

Thanks :) but its blown out of the water by urs :o the level of detail is amazing and the sky... Very well done m8 especially like the broken tower very nice.

Regards
Fubsy

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2